Harley-Davidson Raffle Rules 2012
Thank you for your interest in the 2012 Ember Red Sunglo Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide Raffle. To view all of the details on the motorcycle and to buy tickets, please click here. Tickets are $50 each and only 1,000 will be sold!
By entering this charity raffle, you are stating that you have read the raffle rules and understand them. If you have any questions about the rules below please call our office and we will do our best to answer all of your questions. Texas Roadhouse and Homes for Our Troops want to wish you good luck and we hope you win. Thank you for your support!
1. Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible.
2. Winner will take ownership of a 2012 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide to be obtained from Homes for Our Troops in Taunton, MA. Winner is responsible for arranging pick up / delivery of motorcycle.
3. Winner need not be present to win.
4. Winner shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges associated with the prize. The IRS requires that income tax withholding on prize values of $5,100 or greater must be paid upon award and distribution. Government rules governing withholding can change without notice. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Check with your qualified financial advisor for additional information.
5. Homes for Our Troops employees and board members and their spouses and children are not eligible to participate in the Homes for Our Troops Raffle.
6. Raffle starts on May 25, 2012 and ends no later than August 5, 2012. Tickets will be sold through August 5, 2012 or until tickets have been sold out, whichever occurs first.
7. One (1) winner will be drawn at random on August 5, 2012 at the Texas Roadhouse located in Newington, NH
8. Tickets are $50.00 each and a total of 1,000 tickets will be sold. If the number of tickets sold does not reach 380 by July 31, 2011 at 12:00 p.m., to cover the expense of the bike, the raffle will be cancelled and all tickets sales will be refunded.
9. The prize must be claimed within 60 days of notification. Should the prize not be claimed within the 60 days, it will then be forfeited to Homes for Our Troops and the motorcycle will become the property of Homes for Our Troops to be used to benefit the mission.
10. Upon issuance of a raffle ticket, all sales are final and non-refundable
11. Nashua Harley-Davidson, Texas Roadhouse, WAAF and Homes for Our Troops assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or non-delivered entries. Any mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
12. Any unsold tickets become the property of Homes for Our Troops.
13. Proceeds from this raffle benefit The Homes for Our Troops organization.
14. Driver's license or acceptable form of identification must be presented before claiming this prize.
15. Purchasers, by participating (and the winner, by accepting the prize) release the Nashua Harley-Davidson, WAAF, Texas Roadhouse, and Homes for Our Troops and their respective partners, vendors, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the prize awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. In the case of any dispute, HFOT’s decision shall be final.
16. Void where prohibited.